Get Off My Back

Posted by Kat Turner | 7:02 PM | 0 comments »

Dear Jen, There is a person that keeps writing to me who read my personal ad. When I looked back at theirs, I didn't really like what I saw and don't think there is any chance that we would be a good match. How can I get them to leave me alone without being a total jerk. Signed, Sick of It Dear Sick of It, You could also do it directly. Just tell this person that you do not feel that there is a connection between the two of you and that you would just appreciate it if they moved on to find someone who could love them. You can do this nicely. You aren't a jerk if you are honest with tact. If that doesn't work, I don't know which online dating service you joined, but if you check their FAQs or ask their customer service, there is possibly a way to completely block that person from writing you. Many of the online services have this capability. Good luck! Hopefully the right person will come along for you soon. Good luck to you on your quest for love.

0 comments